Phone: (3852) 66-78-93
- Geoinformatics and geographic information systems (mathematical modeling in mapping, digital relief models, geoinformation data bases)
- Hydrological modeling (extreme hydrological situations on rivers)
- Water objects protection (water protection zones and coastal protection belts)
- Software development for research activities
Education and qualification
- 1992-1997 – Altai State University, Mathematical Department
- 1999-2001 – Post-graduate, Institute for Water and Environmental Problems SB RAS, Barnaul
- 1998-1999 – engineer, Institute for Water and Environmental Problems SB RAS, Barnaul
- Since 2001 – junior researcher, Institute for Water and Environmental Problems SB RAS, Barnaul
Participation in the International Conferences/workshop arrangement
- International Conference "Society and environment interaction under conditions of global and regional changes" July 22-29, 2003, Barnaul, Russia
- International training conference on the priority trends of science and technology development with the participation of young scientists, postgraduates and students "Modern technological systems in mechanical engineering". November 24-24, 2005, Barnaul, Russia
- International Conference "Computational and Informational Technologies for Research, Engineering and Education". September 20-22, 2006, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan.
- International scientific-practical Conference "Current problems of man-made lakes and their basins", May 28 -June 1, 2007, Perm, Russia.
- The 4th International Exhibition and Scientific Congress "Geo-Siberia 2008". April 22-24, 2008, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- The Sixth International Conference "Decrease of risk and mitigation of natural and anthropogenic emergency situations - priority trends for provision of complex safety of population in the south of West Siberia, June 27, 2008, Barnaul, Russia
PublicationsThe most significant publications
- The Russian Foundation for Basic Research and Belarusian Republican Foundation for Basic Research grant, 2002-2004, No 02-05-81013: Ecological and geographical analysis of river basin state under climate and general humidity changes for nature management optimization". Website: http://www.rfbr.ru/. Investigator of the project.
- Russian Foundation for the Humanities and Belarusian Republican Foundation for Basic Research grant, 2005-2006, No 05-06-90604: Comparative analysis of problem medical and social situations in Russia (Altai Krai) and Republic of Belarus. Website: http://www.rfbr.ru/. Investigator of the project.